EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1710

Jingo:
can you explain how this mechanism works? are you sure it is?

I still don't know what drives the price and this is the mechanism)))

strangerr:

I still do not know what drives the price, and here it is the mechanism))))
probably those who make a lot of money from the movement... like oligarchs, banks - by agreement with each other. and then when they agree on a price - they make news to distract eyes)))

strangerr:

Hi. Post the breakdown on H1, please, as you see it.

wave 2 most often takes the form of a zigzag, the depth is most often 38 or 50 fibo. we have: 38 has been seen, up to 50 slightly missed, the fans have shown support, а=354, с=361, we may consider that the correction has taken place. (white lines)) if we pass it, the way to the north is open, of course, if we do not get some difficult correction.

evbut:
probably those who make a lot of money from the movement... Like oligarchs, banks - by agreement with each other. and then when they agree on a price - they release news to divert attention)))

I know one thing: if the price moved according to the laws of supply and demand, we would all get different quotes and with delays, for purely technical reasons. So it makes sense what the dude from MasterForex said, that the quotes are just generated programmatically and distributed to everyone at the same time.

strangerr:

One thing I do know is that if price moved according to the laws of supply and demand, we would all get different quotes and with delays, for purely technical reasons. That is why it makes sense that the MasterForex dude says that the quotes are simply generated by software and distributed to everyone at the same time.
In any case, this is a plausible statement and I agree with it... i think this is how to get a hold of the computer ))))

voinG:

wave 2 most often takes the form of a zigzag, depth most often 38 or 50 Fibo. we have: 38 has been seen, up to 50 slightly missed, the fans have shown support, а=354, с=361, we may consider that the correction has taken place. (white lines)) if we pass it, the way to the north is open, unless, of course, we get some difficult correction.

Thank you.

the pound's been going crazy ))))

evbut:
Anyway, that's a plausible statement and I agree with it... here's the ba to get hold of this computator )))

I would have had enough of the programme)))

strangerr:

The programme would have been enough)))
Right... I was a bit stupid...))

Attempting to break 1.355 ))
Reason: