EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1702

2011.02.15 02:00:12 TSR_Right EURUSD,H1: open #105046792 sell 1.00 EURUSD at 1.34862 sl: 1.35717 tp: 1.34037 ok

Tantrik:

For example, look at the statistics of 50 profits and 50 stops. Of the stops, usually 50% are false breaks with the lock, they are liquidated without losses. 25% remains when the price reverses and goes in the other direction - that is, a new trend. It is not profitable to cut everything in a row with stops - a loss of 25%. Simply doing nothing - by breaking false-breaks and closing lacquered positions (for example, price is already at 200 pips) we gain 25%. The classics are lying or their time has passed.

Right, the dinosaurs are dying out

Reshetov:
2011.02.15 02:00:12 TSR_Right EURUSD,H1: open #105046792 sell 1.00 EURUSD at 1.34862 sl: 1.35717 tp: 1.34037 ok

About the same position

and I sell EURUSD at 1.34911 sl: 1.35100 tp: 1.3432

Feb 15 /Dow Jones/. The euro/U.S. dollar pair should still be sold on the rise given intensifying talk of sovereign debt problems in the eurozone, HSBC chief executive Daniel Brdanovich said. "The markets were in a very positive mood at the beginning of the year and /fears about the eurozone/ have receded into the background, but markets have realised that these problems will not go away for quite some time. This has contributed to some risk aversion," he notes. The main risk on Tuesday, however, is China's inflation data, adds Brdanovic. According to him, markets are optimistic that the figures will be lower than expected, but if they are higher, it will be a "very painful blow to markets, because they /China/ will have to raise rates sooner rather than later. The euro/dollar pair is trading at 1.3491. Brdanovich expects support at 1.3430 and resistance at 1.3510.

Asians must be selling if this is what is happening

Tantrik:

For example, look at the statistics of 50 profits and 50 stops. Of the stops, usually 50% are false breaks with the lock, they are liquidated without losses. 25% remains when the price reverses and goes in the other direction - that is, a new trend. It is not profitable to cut everything in a row with stops - a loss of 25%. Simply doing nothing - by breaking false-breaks and closing lacquered positions (for example, price is already at 200 pips) we gain 25%. The classics are lying or their time has passed.

Isn't it more natural to turn false breakdowns into pullbacks (bounces)?

On the subject, I'm stubborn (2nd entry with no profit):

The target is the red one in the top left corner. I think the one on the right wanted to turn into 1.39.

everyone is such a turncoat

Opportunists ...

tara:

........... The target is the red one in the top left corner. I think the one on the right wanted to turn into 1.39.

Look at the small TF, there was a momentum, now a correction, but the momentum is not over. It seems that 1.3390 should be reached.
Reason: