EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1639

Zet:

The correction is about to begin....)))))

In an hour and a half or two. It will end rather than start, we need to jump to 1.3745.

strangerr:

In an hour and a half or two. It will end rather than start, 1.3745 is a long way off.
(I need to jump and go down again to 1.35, preferably ))))), because Bernanke was telling us to take a loss ))

strangerr:

In an hour and a half or two. Or rather it will end rather than start, 1.3745 needs to jump to 1.3745 .

I have 1.3790, then 1.3838. I don't know what's next. You may be right, but Wozny says that there is a development of the 3rd wave in the third.....))))) Let's see....)))))

Zet:

I have 1.3790, then 1.3838. I don't know what's next. You may be right, but Wozny says there is a 3rd wave development in 3rd.....))))) Let's see....)))))

Yes, I've seen his markings.

Zet:

I have 1.3790, then 1.3838. I don't know what's next. You may be right, but Wozny says there is a 3rd wave development in 3rd.....))))) Let's see....)))))
hello, is he reborn, where did you catch him?

Ekonom:
Hey, is he reborn, where did you catch him?
http://www.procapital.ru/showthread.php?t=15525&page=39

Ekonom:
Hey, he's reborn, where'd you catch him?

Hello!

They say they were attacked by "dark forces"...))))), they seem to have restored the base now, at least I went to his place at 12 o'clock and it was fine.

Appreciate it, I couldn't follow the old link, thanks

Zet:

Hello!

They explain that they were attacked by "dark forces"...)))))

PR )))))) Evil CC attacks forum to prevent grail spreading))))))))

chepikds:

PR )))))) Evil KC attacks forum to prevent grail from spreading))))))))

I don't think they really had serious problems on the site. I don't know the reasons, I wrote what I read from them myself.
Reason: