EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1592

strangerr:

But there's no way to do it all before the fall?))

Well, while they think, while they digest the information)))

strangerr:

I know it's a long time, but why exactly until June?
Germany has a re-election in February and the bond repayment deadline for Europe in April and it's not quite as good as Trichet says it is

I've been waiting for this fall, for my grandfather used to say: watch the 20-year cycle brothers and behold the miracle))) Wrong picture)))

By the way, in '91, this fall lasted until the 5th of July.

strangerr:

I've been waiting for this fall, for my grandfather used to say: watch the 20-year cycle brothers and behold the miracle))) Wrong picture)))

I'm shocked)))) the numbers are slightly different

strangerr:

By the way, in '91, this fall lasted until the 5th of July.

Things are so bad that anything is possible. Only wonder if the 1.3740 level will want to test the strength.

margaret:
Things are so bad that anything is possible. Only wonder if the 1.3740 level will want to test the strength.

Just the level and the timing is right, it would not be bad to share there.

strangerr:

Just the right level and time, it's not a bad idea to refill there.

But we might not go back, especially in 2.5 hours Bernanke will speak and defend the dollar. In short, we will fall even lower if we do not correct now.

margaret:
And we might not come back, especially in 2.5 hours Bernanke will speak and defend the dollar. In short, we're going to fall even lower if we don't correct now.

If we correct, it will take a long time, we may smoke for a day or even till Monday.

Maybe... until Wednesday, I'd say.

The main thing is that no accidents happen over the weekend, I will never forget last May (gap up almost 200 pips)
Reason: