EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1382

The news is about to come out and it's all going to go downhill

I'm saddened... =(

factor_admin:
I am also on the same forum. I've seen this information but I find it hard to believe((( You got out of the lockup???

Why? I covered Bai, last sell was at 1.3430, buystop at 1.3470.

If any fundamentalist can explain to me why the euro is falling on negative news from the states, I take my hat off and sprinkle my head with ashes from my stupidity)))

EU trade balance data came out 2 times worse than market expectations and inflation is at the high end of the normal range, so they started to fall from where you sold)))) Then came the USD CPI m/m 0.5% 0.4% 0.1% for the states - the risk of rising inflation and hence the potential for an interest rate increase.

Then the technicians bought at 1.3320 from support and want to drive higher.

strangerr:
If any fundamentalist can explain to me why the euro is collapsing on negative news on the states, my hat is off and I'm sprinkling my head with ashes from my stupidity)))

Anticipating their answer: they would say that immediately after the news, the market continues to rally in the direction of a stronger quid, but after "some" time, it really... it will collapse, the market is inert, significant movements on the fundamentals do not happen immediately, etc. :-)))

On the other hand, I saw a chart in some book where fundamentalists explained the sharp fall, followed by a slow recovery of the dollar - when Monica at Clinton's made it, that's where it really hits everything from minute to minute - by minute, by second of news release... :-)))

strangerr:
If any fundamentalist can explain to me why the euro is falling on negative news from the states, I take my hat off and sprinkle my head with ashes from my stupidity)))

I am not a fundamentalist, but imho the bulls are fixing the positions, that is the only way I can explain it.

Better yet, be a technofundamatician))))

strangerr:

Well done, but why so late?
What's late? The bottom sell is not at a loss, I made a buy from it.

What's the prognosis?
Reason: