EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1311

IgorM:

You decide which way you want to go ;)

because at the very top you will only go into buy at 1.23 I understand into sell? ))))

Here's one for the sake of clarity. But again, if the divert works...

Kitsan:

Here's one to illustrate the point. But again, if the divert works...

then it definitely won't work - everyone expects a little bit up and then down, so it's definitely down so don't relax )))))))))))

IgorM:

I've been trading in micro, I've lost all I've gained before, I need to practice trading a little more.
I've been trying to get rid of all the crap I've got in my handwriting, I've got it right here. (I have a good idea how to get rid of them.)

Tantrik:
I have already sent you brokerage methods in your personal message, did you get them? I have already sent it to you in your personal direct mail (it was posted here a few pages ago).

i have already tried, but lots are an additional tool to the main strategy, and the main strategy is in the testing phase - i am still developing it as i see fit, but i think the rush may hurt, i have lasted a year and i have not lost everything, so the interest is still there, so i can fight

ZS: this morning I was looking at PAMMs at Alpari - an interesting pattern: the more money in a PAMM the faster a drain, imho big money is evil! ))))))

IgorM:

everyone expects a bit up and then down

Yes, that's what I'm waiting for too)

IgorM:

I`ve got a good result, I`ve got a good result, I`ve got a good result, I`ve got a good result, I`ve got a good result, I`ve got a good result, I`ve got a good result, I`ve got a good result, I`ve got a good result, it`s not so good.

Pair trading just started and profit. (I need to wait for the channel to form) (if the discussion is interesting I may leave it in my personal message)

Hello, everyone!!! So what does Trichet have to say

factor_admin:
Hello, everyone!!! What's the word from Trichet?
Still "alive" wait for a U-turn soon!

Isn't he ranting on a Thursday?

No, today too at 3pm Moscow time.
Reason: