EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1309

strangerr:

As for the brokers, they have a wide range of different strategies that may be used in the same way.

not the same - they will go up and down ;)

The main thing is that the Eu will be swinging, either with positive news or simply pulling up, because there are no stops for traders to break down and saturate the hell mechanism ))))

euh - like lyrics, it's a good start of the week, no one sees where we are going

IgorM:

not the same - will swing and then go down ;)

The euro will be swinging, either with positive news or simply pulling up, because there are no stops for traders to break down and saturate the hell mechanism ))))

Phew - like lyrics, it's a good start of the week, no one sees where we are going

I mean, why wait for a swing in the euro, when some pairs could have closed the profit long ago and forgotten about it.

strangerr:

I mean, why wait for the euro to swing when some pairs could have been closed to profit long ago and forgotten about.

We are not looking for easy ways.... (The Aussie is down, .... and Herman is still missing.)

Tantrik:

We don't take the easy way out....

I see then)))) I showed the pound this morning, you can look at yen pairs and euro crosses for a change))))

strangerr:

I see then)))) Pound I showed in the morning, you can look at Yen pairs and Euro crosses for a change))))

In the end of last week the Euro pound was moving steadily - and the Eurobucks was flat, if I understand the picture correctly - then by crosses investors "quietly wash out of the Euro", then the Euro may become easier and will bounce up / down more vigorously, it was like this last spring - said the crisis, so there is distrust, though gold flew up like an arrow every day setting new records, in general, then we will see how it was now in the history ;)

IgorM:

The end of last week on the euro pound movement was confident - and on the eurobucks everything was flat, if I understand the picture correctly - then on crosses investors "quietly wash out of the euro", then perhaps the euro will become easier and will be more vigorous up / down, it was like this last spring - said crisis, so there is distrust, though then gold flew up every day setting new records, in general, then we will see in history as it was now ;)

Why dig so deep? Here is a specific deal on the euro, buy from 1.2942, I wish the deposit did not allow to catch everything))))

The fact that the Euro is going nowhere since the opening is a fact, but there was still no signal to sell it. Probably, there is less willing to sell as well))))

Decided to try this trick, if we still correct from the current ones, without low update, let's cross fb? =)

strangerr:
That the Euro is going nowhere from the opening is a fact, but there was no sell signal for it.

Well, it is not just a fact, but I would say surgical precision - to keep the Eurobucks in place and at the same time to make strong movements on the crosses of the euro, as a circle of strong movement on the crosses of the currency should be visible in a major, but no - stands Eurobucks, so well bulls and bears are holding, or so large orders in the market that brokers are afraid to move orders at their discretion

Noterday:

Decided to try this trick, if we still correct from the current ones, without low update, let's do a fib cross? =)

As I said, I have the level of 1.3080.
Reason: