EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1302

ernst:
Next week is the ECB rate meeting, if they decide to go all the way down to 1.1658))), they will probably roll it back to at least 1.3300. The meeting will take place on Thursday, 01/13/11.
there the lock will be closed...

ernst:
Next week is the ECB rate meeting, if they decide to go all the way down to 1.1658))), they will probably roll it back to at least 1.3300. The meeting will take place on Thursday, 01/13/11.

First of all, the level is not that, because after the second wave correction, the second indentical move will be obligatory within the range of 1.21. If we take the pullback from the current 1.2900 level to 1.33 as the base, it will be at least 400 points, which cannot correspond to the daily or weekly chart - hence, such correction cannot happen due to Fibo level considerations, and the third, pullback from the current levels is unlikely, it may just accelerate the downward move.i.e. the meeting may just accelerate a move down to 1.26, which corresponds to 61% of the whole possible move of the descending shoulder and then the pullback within the daily channel is unlikely... and finally, a correction is impossible because the reversal is not yet signalized by the daily Bollinger - the white channel has not yet completed its u-turn but just started to form this move...

forte928:

firstly, the level is absent... because after the second wave correction will be obligatory for the second indentical leap in the range of 1.21 ... If we take as the basis a pullback in the size of the current move at 1.2900 to 1.33 it is at least 400p, which can not correspond to any daily or weekly channel - hence such a correction can not be for reasons of fibe level ratios, and thirdly pullback from current levels is unlikely.i.e. the meeting may just accelerate a move down to 1.26, which corresponds to 61% of the whole possible move of the descending shoulder and then the pullback within the daily channel is unlikely... and finally, a correction is impossible because the reversal is not yet signalized by the daily Bollinger - the white channel has not yet completed its u-turn but just started to form this move...

If Monday closes below 1.29, then down, if higher then up.

Hello all.

Or maybe like this:

Or maybe like this?

Coffee grounds guessing :)))))))))

strangerr:

Hello all.

Hello, thank you for the indicator in the upper left corner which gives a trading spread.

Hi! The medium term trend is still downtrending, the key support in my view is 1.2722, I believe it will be reached in the coming week. I am considering 2 possible options :

Noterday:

I agree ..... I don't think it will go far without a pullback. 1.2850 may be the maximum upside for me. My indicators on the daily chart show a strong divergence...I don't know, but it seems to me that they will strongly influence the price downwards .

93408:

Or maybe like this:

Or maybe like this?

Coffee grounds guessing :)))))))))

Who cares how? I personally don't give a fuck. I personally know where and in which direction I will open trades and where I will put stops or pendants, and you guess. You have to get on the train at a stop and not jump on the train that is already leaving.

strangerr:

Who cares how? Personally, I don't give a fuck.

Me neither... We'll jump in the train when it starts :)))

Uh-huh. We could do it at the bus stop. Just wish I could hear the dispatcher... ... didn't hear and went the other way :R

Reason: