EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1285

Noterday:

I'm in anyway, back to the buy =)

I just wrote and pushed the price down with my bai ((

ZS: alright, I see nothing today, stand still, but they updated the bottom - let them decide where to go now ))))

Noterday:

I'm back in the buy again =)

At least a short stop can be put in now....

With the euroland fixing below 2960 can be considered a win for the quid for a long time apparently

Hourly reversal down ... and it's not a win it's a third wave down ...

austral seems to be gearing up for the top .... wonder if this worms bundle will work ?

IgorM:

I just wrote and pushed the price down with my bai ((

ZS: ok, i dont see anything today, stand still, but they updated the bottom - let them decide where to go now))))

What do you need to go against the trend...

Here is a possible situation on H4...

odiseif:
austral seems to be gearing up for the top .... wonder if this worms bundle will work ?

It's more of a corrective move upwards but the daily direction is still down and for a long time...

Head of the European Commission Jose Manuel Barroso said that the year 2011 will be difficult for the economy of the European Union. Moreover, the politician believes the beginning of the new decade could be quite painful.

And as Stranger wrote there are runaways :

However, not all European leaders support the creation of a permanent mechanism. For example, the UK, which does not use the euro, will not be involved in stabilising eurozone economies, which are struggling, from 2013.

forte928:

You don't want to go against the trend...

Yesterday I was on the downside for half a day, while people were dreaming to enter the BUY without any clear reasons, I was sitting up till the night, waited for the breakdown of 1.3000 and that was it - today I am "on the fence" - I cannot see where, globally down, and I cannot see within the day/week

IgorM:

Yesterday I was half-day down, and people were dreaming to enter the BUY without any clear reason, I was sitting up till the night, waited for the breakdown of 1.3000 and that was it - today I am "on the fence" - I cannot see at all where, globally down, and I cannot see within the day/week

the daily one is going down, the week is flat, H4 is on pause - adjusting to the flat, and if the H1 breaks down, it will take the H4 too

forte928:

You don't want to go against the trend...

Here's a possible situation on H4...

False targets ... at most we will reach 1.2850

Look at the eureka bouncing, pushing down and it pulls back like a rubber
Reason: