EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1245

forte928:

I had a dream in which the EUR makes a move from 1.32 to 1.35 and then makes a jump to 1.40 and then later to 1.45. I do not know how realistic it is to 1.45 but so far only to 1.4 is visible

I had a dream on the 2nd that the eu went to 1,35 and I said: they say there is no such thing as a premonition.... and i woke up - it's my day off - i had a dream in my sleep. (I also think if it goes to 1.37 - why should it fall).

forte928:

Gold has gone up
It didn't go anywhere, I mean XAUUSD.

you need to rest... Then you won't have such dreams )))))

oleniknik:
If you have a day at the monitor, what will you dream about? The beach? Or ....

Tantrik:
If it's a day at the monitor, what will you dream about? The beach? Or ....
.... lolosi? =) =)))))

oleniknik:

I had a dream I solved it last New Year (I was doing lottery). The point is, I knew all six numbers of the lottery - in the evening it all came true...

forte928:

there are simple dreams and then there are true dreams - I had a dream last New Year's Eve that I solved it (I was doing lottery), but the point is that I knew all six numbers of the lottery - in the evening it all came true...
.... so psychics are a better business than sitting on a forelock for who knows how long and without a lemon ... so to say, psychics make more money ... just get a fat wallet ... That's not what you're doing ..... You're looking at charts... You're guessing... Go to the fortune teller for the real money..... No offense... just to get you in the mood. .... with dreams like that you could get a part-time soros ...)))))

And if I do dream about the Euro, it is higher than 1.37, maximum 100 points, but I do dream about 1.20)))) And I am very curious, but will there be buyers?) And I am also very curious who will be the first to jump out of the ship: England, Greece, France or Holland? Exactly in that order.)))

We can now look to buy with a target of 1.36. A breakdown of 1.3200 would kill this option.

Noterday:
We can now look to buy with a target of 1.36. A breakdown of 1.3200 would kill this option.

Me, me. If we break it, we will go to 1.3115-20, but I think it is unlikely. It is better to buy when the H1 closes above 1.3288.
Reason: