EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1211

factor_admin:
Hey, you didn't close the sells in the lok???

Hi. In the break, it's up to 1.36-37. By the way, I put the buy orders in Boo in a candle or two on H4.

strangerr:

Hi. In the stock, it's already up to 1.36-37. By the way, I put the bay orders in boo in a candle or two on H4.
What do you mean by "Boo"? Close?

I closed on GBPUSD on the plus side and on the Euros on the good side

I closed on GBPUSD on the plus side, and on euriks I am in a good minus, I did not have much of a pullback during the night

factor_admin:
What do you mean, in the boo. Close???

I move the stop to breakeven, for example: buy at 1.3330, when the price rises I move the stoploss to 1.3333.

Further on, this is my guess:

No open positions, only pending orders.

Who can tell me what kind of half-full is this on the Eura? It seems to work, but the second wave has no base...

chepikds:

Further on, this is my guess:

There are no open positions, only pending orders.

1.3170-1.3235. The pound sold again. From these levels on the euro I will buy, but it is likely after the New Year.

strangerr:

I move the stop to breakeven, for example: buy at 1.3330, when the price rises I move the stoploss to 1.3333.
All understood that b/o is breakeven!!! I can give you a script or better an Expert Advisor, which is purely responsible for no-loss

The usual fixing of shorts on stock year positions and got a pullback.We will not see 1.3600.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!

Reason: