EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1201

chepikds:

Suppose I stand in a Buy to 1.3350, see a fall from 1.33 to 1.32, I lock to 1.32, the profit hangs, the price reaches 1.32, the lock is opened, I have a gain to my balance! And if the price goes up to 1.3350, it means that I got profit up and down :)

Of course one may close bai and open sell, in general, it is a matter of taste :)

There is no gain, the profit got by the move up to 1.33 is frozen by the lock and at 1.32 this is the same profit (minus the spread from the new position). Further, if we don't open the lock, the move to 1.3350 does not work. What would trade in such a way - we need to know exactly how the price turns.

Tantrik:
In order to trade like this, you need to know exactly what the price reversals are.
Yes, yes, that's exactly what I mean. One wrong move and .....

chepikds:

Suppose I stand in a Buy to 1.3350, see the fall from 1.33 to 1.32, I lock to 1.32, the profit hangs, the price reaches 1.32, the lock is opened, I have a gain to my balance! And if the price goes up to 1.3350, it means that I got profit up and down :)

Of course it is possible to close bai and open sell, in general, it is up to the buyer ;)

To avoid telling you about it at the weekend, I think it will be clear:

Swaps are almost compensated.

chepikds:
Yes, yes, that's exactly what I mean. One wrong move and .....
You got lucky this time, the price repeated 1:1 the previous move (the cup is a cunt*a reflex)

strangerr:

So as not to tell you at the weekend, I think it will be clear that way:

Swaps are almost compensated for.

You're not hung up on GBPUSD by any chance, are you?

factor_admin:
You didn't get hung up on GBPUSD by any chance, did you?

No, I haven't opened any more trades on it since it closed this morning.

strangerr:

If a new bypass triggers, wait for the next reversal, etc.

strangerr:

I have to write some comments, it's not clear. (another question, I went to the wrong side of the peak, the price will not come back, are there any other options?)

Tantrik:
I have to write some comments on it, nothing is clear. (another question, I went to the wrong side of the peak, the price will not come back, are there any options?)

Tantrik, you are already wise))). In our life everything always comes back, just a matter of time, it's our impatience and wanting everything at once that's different)))

This spring-summer I held a lock on the Eurobucks for about 5 months and got out with a very good surplus.

strangerr:

Tantrik, you are already wise))). In our lives everything always comes back, it's only a matter of time, it's our impatience and wanting everything at once that's another matter)))

That's what I'm saying....
Reason: