EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1100

[삭제]
Tantrik:
Let it go (less to trade it), the pound was bought yesterday (pound well done)
How did you buy it, how did you do it, there's a move down there.
Ekonom:
Can't you take a screenshot of yourself? )))))
Tantrik:
That's good +60pp.

Anlmentchik - "Better than a forex scalp, can only be a forex chief's scalp"

RekkeR

:)))))



Tantrik:
Do you feel sorry for him? (Or did he take the pos+ together:))

today a screenshot... tomorrow an idea... )))))) a screenshot is taken - of the person to whom the question is addressed...
[삭제]
Vizard:

I'm sorry, no hard feelings, I wanted to keep it simple, as an apology, please
Ekonom:
I'm sorry, no hard feelings, I just wanted to keep it simple, as an apology - please

No hard feelings, please...

That's how I added a Pip to Pip Sell Limit, I was going to sell at this point with a Sell Stop when it went to 1.3260, but I missed it, so I decided to catch up with the train with a pending one just in case

[삭제]

Prank of the day:

It's the Forex Open

FXlike:

That's how I added a Pip to Pip Sell Limit, I was going to sell at this point with a Sell Stop when it went to 1.3260, but I missed it, so I decided to catch up with the train with a pending one just in case

Way to go! :) i think that 1.3265 will be updated, though, i was expecting an increase yesterday, and it is like this :) angry bears in winter, from the cold or what? :)))
[삭제]
strangerr:

Is this by any chance a wolf on gold, can you buy with a pendulum at 1350?