EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1066

RekkeR:

Smoking traders have no such prospects, due to earlier completion of physiological processes not only due to psychological trauma.

:)

I'm saving for a funeral )))

RekkeR:

Smoking traders have no such prospects, due to earlier completion of physiological processes not only due to psychological trauma.

:)

Hi. Soon we won't even be allowed to smoke in toilets))))

DragonSL:

There is a fine line between addiction and professional activity, the main thing is not to cross it. The main difference is inclination to any unreasonable risk, because addicted person subconsciously searches for process, instead of result. If it is interesting to look video on youtube of Elena from New York Stock Company, better than it nobody has laid out this theme. And the girl is tough, on a good day she can make a million dollars and not the Russians...

So throw in the link.

strangerr:

So throw in the link.
exactly

I think we've strayed from the subject :)

or not, we have moved on to the consequence or rather consequences :)

DragonSL:

Maybe it's time to stop?
Who knows when it is time - I want to get results - maybe you're right, but I think that many have been through it while looking for someone to help and then you see if you figure it out - and it is so easy to sink so much money that you just stop

5drakon:
Who knows when it's time to get results? Maybe you're right, but I think there are many who have gone through this while looking for

You have to go here and check (from the first page) http://ruforum.mt5.com/showthread.php?t=482&p=266793#post266793. But I advise to use at least H4 timeframe and use demo screenshot.

while I was driving, the eu went up a bit))))

rigc:
while I was driving, the eu went up a bit))))

I think this is where it will go and believe me I know how to dump it ----- everyone who responded thanks you will be credited

And whatever it is, the main thing is to know where to go, so as to cover the bai on time
Reason: