EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1004

blo0ds:
In market forecasting volumes can only help, they are not for decision making. I use real market volumes to confirm my entry, they are good to use when pipsing on small time frames!
Good helper for you. But you can also look at the same days. Believe me the same.

Dementiev:

I didn't want to prove anything to anyone. It's not the turkey I wanted to sell. Read the thread.... Everyone has their own vision of where the market's going to go. Especially around page 900: Don't buy... go down. Then a reversal. These same people: Are you still selling?

I don't want to offend anyone... After 8 years in the market, waiting for the price to bounce back from some drawn level is just ridiculous... And the MT is like a slot machine. So decided to show what is really going on in the market.

Once again I'm sorry if I offended anyone.

So. To the point. Still up. The candles were red but with low volume. These aren't ours (but I'm out).

That's what I'm saying: all the volumes are dropping; OK. Re. Still up))) There's no point in catching such movements.

Dementiev:
Well, I'm already at 90. I've got 10 lots... So $9,000. You don't think it's worth it?

don't ever do that again :)

strangerr:

That's what I'm saying: all the volumes are dropping; OK. Re. It's still up.)

The higher we get, the more we'll whistle down.

Next time it will go one way with volume, then go the other - and it's the end of the depot

One time a representative of our firm brought in a video from the CME pit. It's like in the movies, a lot of people waving their hands... like "selling" - "buying". Of course you can't get in there, only the big companies... but that's not the point. That's the story there. There's a bunch of brokers sitting around. The news comes out. They all go to their terminals and start settling, for example. You can see it on the general display. They submit orders to the exchange. The exchange with very large volumes does not move the price, and begins to look for buyers to sell to them. As the volume builds up... that's where the action is. What we see is only a consequence of trading. We compared the times... there's a delay of almost 10 seconds. It's a real bummer.

That's when I realized that the big players move the market and never lose. And they make money off of our stops and depo losses.

Dementiev:
A good helper for you. But you can also look at the other day. Believe me, it's the same.

I don't argue that they give a good picture on the day, levels work like a real eye candy, but I orientate on the intraday using market delta.

FXlike:

Next time it will go one way with volume, then go the other - and it's the end of the depot

You don't understand the principle of the market. Here's a food market. They brought strawberries. There are no people. Sellers start lowering their prices. At one moment, a bunch of buyers come in. Not enough strawberries... queues. Prices go up until everyone is satisfied and the sellers start to lower prices again, so as not to lose them. Forex is the same.

blo0ds:

I orient intraday using market delta.
Very good choice.

When are we going to get to 1.4000)))
Reason: