EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 952

strangerr:

Well, look:

That was a crude way of putting it. About mathematically unprofitable: I only know one person who has linked mathematics and the market - Gunn, but he put his life into it.

Why is it that when you trade on the demo without a tower, everything goes well? Because the market is not mathematics but emotions.

Thanks for the example. If I trade on the breakout, it is not the whole movement that wins but only a part of it, I'm not saying that trading on the breakout is not profitable, less effective...

Is it possible to describe an emotion mathematically?

strangerr:

The market is not maths, it's emotion.

110%!!!

V07:
110%!!!
You can't go far on emotion alone :)

Here's the resistance levels on Gunn...

chepikds:

Thanks for the example. Well, if you trade on the breakout, it is not the whole movement that is recouped but only a part of it, I am not saying that it is not profitable to trade on the breakout, it is less effective...

Is it possible to describe an emotion mathematically?

Emotions: hope, fear, greed, etc. How do you describe it? Well, write a formula for love, for example:)))

And part of the movement can be played out if you don't pyramid.

strangerr:

Emotions: hope, fear, greed, etc. How to describe it? Well, write a formula for love, for example:)))

The formula for love!

1+1=2

1+1=3

1+1=4

))))))))))))))))

imho the pair will not fail strongly but will go up in the evening, push off the support line of the daily/weekly chart and slowly crawl up next week by 150-200 pips and then go back down

chepikds:

The formula for love!

1+1=2

1+1=3

1+1=4

))))))))))))))))

The first line is wrong and the last two lines are on point.

2+2=5.6, no more :)))

rigc:
imho the pair will not fail strongly but will go up in the evening, push off the support line of the daily/weekly chart and slowly crawl up next week by 150-200 pips and then go back down
And if today is the worst Friday ever and we drop another 200 pips))) Friday might be a surprise ;)

No reason for an upward reversal yet....
Reason: