EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 949

EricGR:

Goldman is hard to believe with their forecast statistics... many people don't bet anything on their predictions at all...

Goldmansax has optimists and visionaries undamentals, they are so spoiled by bonuses that they predict the amazing growth of almost any asset for no reason, and in a surprisingly short time)))

The main problem is that they are listened to (though they do not believe it completely, but they know that if the Goldman said - growth is necessary to buy immediately, because others will do the same and the market will rise, at least for a while, then the main thing is to jump out. I remember lots of cases when they made one remark that changed the market dramatically, but it was almost always done with the only purpose - to buy (sell) some more, and then the trend took its course. I would not be surprised if some information is now known that will reach us later and they want to support the market upwards in order to finally bring it down.

and forecasts are an additional tool for crowd management and therefore the market

EricGR:
and forecasts are an additional tool for crowd management and therefore the market

Which others, without paying attention to it, get the accuracy of the move...

forte928:

Which others, without paying attention to, get the accuracy of the move...

an enigmatic phrase... 8)

BOL:

a cryptic phrase... 8)

All life is a riddle - which people try to solve but get answers only at the end - we are not Messines and it is difficult to understand what will be good or bad ahead - good we rejoice - bad we grieve, but if people knew beforehand what would happen, life would not be interesting...

Hello!

Anyone have any thoughts on whether or not there has been a reversal in the Euro?

It appears to me that there is no reversal yet.

Zet:

Hello!

Anyone have any thoughts on whether or not there has been a reversal in the Euro?

It appears to me that there is no reversal yet.

I don't think it's a good idea to say anything... Purely emotionally - like," It's time for the eu to turn around!" But my "Miracle" indicator is scolding hard, and says that while the mood is all for a fall, everything will be determined in the next two days.

Excuse me - one... - that means another turbulent Monday for the Eurobucks!!! :0)

Prolon:
It's a thankless task to state anything... It is purely emotional - like, "it's time for Jews to turn around!" But my "Miracle" indicator is heavily swearing, and says that while everything is in the mood for a fall, everything will be defined in the next two days.

Hello, I too am missing one bearish wave, and this rise is not the beginning of a new trend in the form of a correction or something else....)))))

We have no conflict with your wonderful indicator...))))

Zet:

Hello, I too am missing one bearish wave and this rise is not the beginning of a new trend in the form of a correction or something else....)))))

We have no conflict with your wonderful indicator...))))

Thanks for the "miraculous", but that's just me being sarcastic - sarcastically - and perhaps hopefully, testing an idea, so far so good...? I don't know what's next... But the answer to your question is unequivocal - it's too early to talk about a reversal on the pair.
Reason: