EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 934

everyone wants to go up)))) only the euro does not want to))))

LuRAS:

Guess what.

Guess three times where it's going to go:)))

strangerr:

Three guesses where it hits:)))

in this position, where would you move your stop and why?

FXlike:

in this position, where would you move the stop and why?

Where I have a buystop at 1.3636, because if there is an up move, I think not higher than 1.35+-, if I put it lower, it is easier to close it now, as I did last night with mine.

So your method is that if 2/3 of the movement came back, then consider it a reversal, right?

And another question: if you closed a sell yesterday, why did you open another one, isn't it the same thing?

FXlike:

So your method is that if 2/3 of the movement came back, then consider it a reversal, right?

And another question: if you closed a sell yesterday, why did you open another one, isn't it the same thing?

Yesterday I closed 3 sells and opened 1 and didn't measure the movement)))

Hi all. It seems to me that from 1.3300 to 3290 will be an upward move, at that level the trend line and 100SMA are passing (daily chart), I think that we are waiting for the new highs, I expect 1.4500, and then we will see. After all, 600 Yards is not a small amount. If the support is broken through and the price stays there, we might fall to 1.3100 (there is a 200SMA), or even lower.

Kitsan:
Hi all. It seems to me that from 1.3300 to 3290 will be an upward move, at that level the trend line and 100SMA are passing (daily chart), I think that we are waiting for the new highs, I expect 1.4500, and then we will see. After all, 600 Yards is not a small amount. If the support is broken through and the price stays there, we might fall to 1.3100 (there is a 200SMA), or even lower.

Well, what a problem, give us a screen with a buy order and we will believe you:)))

That's about how I see it all, I forgot to mention the divergence. In short, all signs are "up". Let's wait))

Reason: