EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 894

Hi all) I don't know what the cubes are saying, but I've been told to sit on the fence for now...

I'm completely autistic. I don't understand what's going on.

I think we can take a risk to buy with a stop of 50 pips, the picture is really murky, but entry from the current market is justified... Probably 1.33 will be left as an appetizer as a tangible target after the correction...

I use cubes once a week... I cleanse my brain with cleansed moonshine over the weekend (meditation) and make my forecast on Sunday or as early as Saturday :)

barfly13:

I think we can take a risk to buy with a stop of 50 pips, the picture is really murky, but entry from the current market is justified... Probably 1.33 will be left as an appetizer as a tangible target after the correction...

If the current hourly closes below 1.3488 I will try to buy buy.

Aleksander:
I use cubes once a week... I use cubes once a week and make my prognosis once a week:) I use cleansed moonshine at the weekend and on Sunday or as early as Saturday :)

If by your system, provided it is set out in full, make a prediction on the opening gap (as this weekend),

it will always be there, and in sizes ranging from 6 to 36 pips....

Not high accuracy, or is the gap predicted differently? :)

It's not even more important how much, but where the market is likely to open, then every hour there is a "recalculation" :) so try it out for yourself :)

Aleksander:
It's not even more important how much, but where the market is likely to open, then every hour there is a "recalculation" :) so try it out for yourself :)

So give him the dice :)))

Aleksander:
It's not even more important how much, but where the market is likely to open, then every hour there is a "recalculation" :) well, try it :)

I have a question, but do the weekend quotes show where the market is likely to open ?

Will the pound break or rebound? Who thinks so?

AlexAlex:
Will the pound break or rebound? Who thinks so?

Nothing so far on the pound. Now a breakout.

Reason: