EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 875

strangerr: If the euro goes up at lunchtime, the pound will either drift or follow.
Is this a coffee-leaved clue? - Use indicators that tell you the future direction of the quotes :)

RekkeR:

Take an elective in Russian, that works too.

Hyometric. :)))

I was also looking for an indicator that shows the movement of a pair in %, relative to the previous one, but alas(((.

Aleksander:
Is this a reading of coffee grounds or what? - Use indicators that tell you the future direction of the quotes :)

I use my head.

RekkeR:

Take an elective in Russian, that works too.

Hyometric. :)))

i'm the master of my word... i spell it the way i want....

strangerr:

If the Euro goes up at lunchtime to eat, the Pound will either drift or follow it.
On the EUR I closed the sale... it's down 10pts from 1.3638 - I think up^^

Aleksander:

I am the master of my word... I spell it the way I want to spell it....

Yes, an elective would be nice:)))

Aleksander:
Is this a reading of coffee grounds or what? - use indicators which tell you the future direction of quotations :)

You haven't read the works of S.R. Belyaev about the art of indicators, have you? I think even the most sophisticated indicators will be surprised what can be done based on the well-known mathematical curves...

strangerr: Yes, it would be good for an elective :)))

hmmm... and you could do with going to trader school again - learn the indicators :)

strangerr 14.11.2010 13:42
Aleksander:my indicator shows that the pnd will start - (for the yen) a gap down - at least 27.0 pips.... and other currencies will follow suit :)
There are no indicators that show the future.

-----

There are such indicators... you have to use them correctly....

Aleksander:

hmmm... and you could do with going to trader school again - learn the indicators :)

strangerr 14.11.2010 13:42
Aleksander:my indicator shows that the pnd will start - (for the yen) a gap down - at least 27.0 pips.... and other currencies will follow suit :)
There are no indicators that show the future.

-----

There are such indicators... you have to use them correctly....

You're not the first.

Yep... only this indicator has served me well since 2004 :)
Reason: