EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 777

barfly13:

The thoughts are interesting and apparently the conclusions are also correct, but here's a question, where do you think the correction will end?

Me, I don't know. I am guided by the structure of the wave, but below the top (1) of the wave should not go in, but if it does, below the base (3) has no right to go down, if it does, then my THINKING is just BREAD....))))

Zet:

Me, I don't know. I orient on the structure of the wave, but below the top (1) of the wave should not go, but if it does, below the base (3) has no right to go down, if it goes down, then my EXPERIENCES are just BREAD....))))
I see) I just don't know much about waves and I don't see where the top (1) is either, but according to my calculations the first resistance (where I am going to buy wildly) is at 3830-3725, and the minimum downside target is 3570 but I may have to move it even lower, we will know today or tomorrow...

barfly13:
I see) I just don't know much about waves and I don't see where the top (1) is either, but according to my calculations the first resistance (where I'm going to buy wildly) is at 3830-3725, and the minimum fall target is 3570, but maybe I have to move it even lower, we will know today or tomorrow...

That's right, the one is everything...

barfly13:

No 1.43, from 4135 we sell!))
What are the targets? I thought that after the opening we would go to 1.403-1.408 for about 5-8 hours, and I overslept :( Such an impression that the fall has already ended, it bounced from the upper boundary of the previous channel. Either it will go up, or we will go further down, or everything will go sideways again.

Mm-hm. as they say, this is the time of the day, so now we need to properly handle the situation....

160 points down overnight, cool

I had this reading on Friday;

nikelodeon:
Mm-hm. as they say, this is the time of the day, so now we need to properly handle the situation....

The market is guaranteed to go down to 38-3730 and come back to 4150, the conclusions are obvious...

torgus:

There are a lot of open long positions on Oanda.

Watch the monitor

Don't use Oanda, it's bullshit, price goes wherever it wants.
Reason: