EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 759

Once the resistance is passed or drawn, it will go down from time to time.

Globally, it's too early to go down, only according to the situation. (MARKETING BOARD)

Stalker22rus:
You have to learn how to divorce them.
We don't know how to do that, but taking a bite is another matter - and it doesn't always work.

RekkeR:

With you or the indicator :))))

it turns out that with the indicator, although I call it TS!!!!

Stalker22rus:

As the resistance is passed or drawn so from one moment to the next.

Globally, it's too early to go down, only according to the situation. (MARKET BULLISH)
of course 600 has not been digested yet

nikelodeon:
it turns out that with the indicator, although I call it TS!!!!
So which way is the eurodollar going to go - up or down?

Let's open with a gap down...... By the way Galina said Monday Tuesday we will fall. Amazing how girls have such parasitic clairvoyance......

Although to work with the TS you need to follow the signals, I, for example, made some money today. There is no reason to open down now. It is better to wait for Monday, see what kind of signal it will be.......

nikelodeon:
I take it everyone agrees with me that down......
Bye, bye.

5drakon:
Bye, bye
By the way, just looked at...... in detail. If the very first hour that opens, closes above. 1.4040, then it will be buy....... But now it is still sell, I did not even close the position for the weekend, it remains + 1k hanging, let's see on Monday. I will meet the opening of the market, so who is following my trading welcome.....I promised to report the next signal to close the current position....

5drakon:
Bye, bye
Bye-bye stop!
Reason: