EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 740

TEXX:

Forte, stranger etc.... shameful suckers, no one needs such fucking predictions ......

Forecasts are elsewhere, this is speculation and discussion.

TBAPb:
are there any wave drivers? calculate how many waves in the fifth have passed pleeeease

Period H1 Now iV of V of (3) Wait for more v of (3), then 3 waves (5) momentum ended.....)))))

TEXX:

Forte, stranger etc.... shameful suckers, no one needs such fucking predictions ......

If you don't know anything about the market ... i do not expect anyone to tray .... I also made screenshots for the zealandtz recently, i was wrong, the price broke through and flew higher, do i have to hang myself because the market had no power to push the price back to my levels?

I think 1.4281 was high, now down to ~~1.34

TEXX:

hmm. you're a strange man. We don't make predictions here, we just share our opinions. Someone is making a conclusion for himself and opening trades based on these opinions, I think that's his problem.

int1074465:
I think 1.4281 was high, now down to ~~1.34

Only up so far, 1.45 waiting for us...

TEXX:

You know the difference between them and you, they didn't lose.......Even with a bad prediction you can't lose........ I bet you're just hustling in front of the monitor,that's all..... Don't you worry.....try my prediction. Just buy down, even now from these levels. You might not make much, but I'll guide you from start to finish of the trade.

nikelodeon:
You know the difference between them and you, they didn't lose.......Even with a bad prediction you can't lose........ I bet you're just hustling in front of the monitor, that's all..... Don't you worry.....try my prediction. Just buy down, even now from these levels. You might not make much, but I'll take you from start to finish on the depo.
You know what the hell you just said?

RekkeR:
Holy crap, you know what you just said?

to the end of the dept.

RekkeR How observant you are...))))) Now I've shown others, the whole office is under their desks, rolling with laughter......))))))

Of course I do......This is slang, I have it like this........ for those who don't get it. Or maybe you fundamentally misunderstood the meaning of my expression?????
Reason: