EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 684

I think the Euro quid is going to open with an up gap.

SFB:
I think the euro quid are gonna open in a gap up.

Deep conclusion, closed at 1.3917, now 1.3953 :)))

So? They opened with a gap, then what?

It's nothing ) just that according to my strategy the price didn't have time to draw the right figure. That's why I say it will open with a gap. And then I guarantee that you will get up to 1.4150 ))))

By the way, where do you look at these prices now ? Can I have a link?

you can see here

Hello all, information for reflection:

Natural gas (current ticker: NGZ0) was the market leader on Friday evening, October 29. Which, however, is not surprising, as at the moment there are active purchases on the eve of the winter heating season. Silver and palladium rose considerably on the day. As well as soft commodities like sugar, orange juice, coffee and cotton. Grain instruments remained in the same positions, virtually unchanged. With the exception of rice futures, which was the leader of the day, down -2.3%! Copper prices fell quite significantly. Japan's NIKKEI-225 index was also down heavily on the day. The pound and yen futures are up slightly, while the euro and the franc are down 0.2%.

Waiting for the market to open...

barfly13 Ask .... Ask )))))))))))))))))

Me again. Can you tell me where on MT4 the time is changed on the charts and if it is possible to change the bottom to Moscow time?

azfaraon:
barfly13 Ask .... Ask )))))))))))))))))

Well)))) 4230;)

barfly13:

Well)))) 4230;)

There will be a move up, it's already there, but look for sell entries.