EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 668

Shit, overslept...... There was a turn down 5 hours ago, but as we haven't gone far since then, so we can settle now.... But I could be wrong...... Not ruling out an upward spike.......

There may be a bit of movement to the upper boundary, but it is unlikely.

I'm more into buying, and that's because of the close high. And in general, both are equally likely right now.

Yeah, it's a fun song :-))) vitally so to speak :) For those who are interested in the content - I'm writing a translation:

Now he's trading on fluctuations, no stop orders, I wonder what he's thinking. He is now doubling down on flexible forex movements and the account is shrinking,

Now he's obsessed with the latest indicator that promised to make him money. And he doesn't know.

*** Chorus: That I rolled up my sleeves and threw away his favorite little Dell hard drive

Grabbed his chair and stabbed him with a knife. Took a Louisville bat and smashed all four of his monitors. And slammed his keyboard against the wall.

Maybe next time he'll think twice before dealing.

He's probably picking up his penny stocks now after losing, with little chance of working it off. He's probably now saying "I'm in a slump" and praying that he's lucky.

He's probably pawning my credit card right now to cover the margin. Oh, and he doesn't know that

***Chorus***

I could have spared a small profit, for the next girl. But when he's in the market for the next time

Oh, you know it won't be on my money. Not on my money

***Chorus***

If up, we need to do it in the next hour, if not, there will be a gradual decline followed by a spurt down.

These are the morning's thoughts...

Bought usdchf last night,

Today I am waiting for the trend to continue (back up: reversal through the "double top""undershoot" patterns).

waitra:

Yeah, it's a fun song :-))) vitally so to speak :) For those who are interested in the content, I'm writing a translation:

Thank you!!!))

SFB:
AUD/USD also opened a lot on Buy target 0.9900

I wouldn't risk it...

What do you think of the pound/dollar? Is a run towards 1.56 imminent?

Tantrik:
Great illustration of my backup :-)))
Reason: