EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 655

There are more scripts:

Deal Inverter. Closes current trades and opens the other way. Hotkey included. not through Ctrl or Alt, but with one button (numbers or letters or F5 or F6 or F7).

Opening of the deal by clicking the hotkey, also not through Ctrl or Alt but with one button (numbers or letters or F5 or F6 or F7)

It's kind of weird going up the euronews..... gee gee gee gee. The market seems to be going up the other way.....

factor_admin:
Guys, who needs a script that draws horizontal lines of SL and TP levels on the chart. and if you grab them and move them to price X, the order is automatically modified.
I need it... If you don't mind, please send it to me...

factor_admin:
I need a script that draws horizontal lines of SL and TP levels on a chart and if you grab them and move them to price X, the order is automatically modified.

I also need it if for free:)))

factor_admin:

Scripts:

Post it and don't worry, if you're doing a good deed.

The computer guy came and blocked all the necessary and unnecessary things, only the terminals work, the Internet now only if you disable the outpost, but he said that you can't go to the Internet that way, or you'll be in trouble again. I'm breaking it for you. :))))

EmporioZ:
I need... If you don't mind, please send me...

If I'm offering it, I don't mind, especially since I've already been paid for them!!! You put them in the ..\MetaTrader\experts\scripts\ folder.

__Invector_srt - reverses current trades when you click on a hotkey.

Files:

__OpenOrder_srt - the script should be placed in ..\MetaTrader\experts\scripts\ folder.

Two hotkeys for opening BUY deal and SELL deal have been implemented in the script.

Parameter: extern double myProcent=-0.1; responsible for lot if number is negative, or percentage of free money if number is positive

Example:

myProcent=-0.1; trade will be opened with lot 0.1

myProcent=0.01; trade will be opened with lot 0.01% of free money

Files:

__Manual_SL_TP - the script should be placed in the ..\MetaTrader\experts\scripts\ folder.

In the script automatic setting of stops and profits is implemented in deals which stops or profits are not set and in future orders also conditions will be checked. It works with the pair on which the script is attached. Stops and Profits horizontal line will be plotted on the chart for this trading pair. If the line is moved, the script will modify the order within 1-5 seconds if it is possible. The minimum stop level from the current price is checked. The script also monitors orders when they are closed the lines are automatically deleted.

Files:

Just respect the copyright))))
Reason: