EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 643

Tantrik:

It is possible to pick pockets from competitors on a strike.

I wrote about reversals and trend corrections (not on 5 minute charts). And how the summit will be decided or how a wave of strikes across the country will end - you can only guess (and if so, better with an expert) that's what I was writing about. Personally, I do not give a damn where the currency will go, I do not read the press (especially between the lines), I am not equipped with indicators. Good luck!

I also do not read the press and the terminal is not equipped with indicators. I trade only on the price chart. I trade on the price chart only.

As an auxiliary, the RSI (14) is open.

Tantrik:
Can anybody suggest how to replace M10 with M1 in MT4?

You go to M1 or M5 and put the period_converter script in a window where you have to enter how many bars to fold, i.e. if you put it on M1, you enter 10, if you put it on M5, you enter 2. Then go to "File"-->"open offline" and select the desired period.

There are two subtleties after which the chart no longer gets data. These are:

1) If you close MT;

2) If you close the chart(the parent to which the script was attached).

The script has to be re-downloaded to the chart.

factor_admin:

You go to M1 or M5 and put the period_converter script in a window where you have to enter how many bars to fold, i.e. if you put it on M1, you enter 10, if you put it on M5, you enter 2. Then go to "File"-->"open offline" and select the desired period.

There are two subtleties after which the chart no longer gets data. These are:

1) If you close MT;

2) If you close the chart (the parent to which the script was attached).

The script has to be re-applied to the chart

Thank you!

strangerr:

Have you worked out the angle for the trend line?

forte928:

Stranger have you figured out the angle for the trend line?

he doesn't need it anymore...

Man, I've been without internet for a week, no money.... :(

torgus:

I don't read the press either and I don't use indicators on the terminal. I trade only on the price chart. I trade only on the price chart.

Do you have a special system based on the pitchfork?

chepikds:
Man, I've been without internet for a week, no money.... :(
What a trader .... I have the same situation ... I only have enough money for the internet ... I can't get to the new depo yet ... I need to learn how to reduce equity drawdowns and look for an investor ...

odiseif:
What a trader .... I have the same situation ... I only have enough money for Internet ... I can't get to the new depo yet ... I need to learn how to reduce equity drawdowns and look for an investor ...

What kind of investor do you need?
Reason: