EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 637

What the hell is a Ghana, and I haven't got out of the first deal yet...

Here's a nice level break by the way

blo0ds:
I think to refill!!! But maybe too early?

You always have time to refill at a breakdown.

And now it is better to wait for more successful positions to enter :-) The flash in the pound has raised the risks.

waitra:

You always have time to refill at a breakdown.

And now it is better to wait for more successful positions to enter :-) The outburst in the pound has increased the risks.

The pound is dying:)))

And it is better to fill in at the breakdown of the weekly pivot at 1.3891.

Tantrik:25.10.2010 19:16

Second attempt. The first time the calculations turned out to be inaccurate. And yet I plan to start a correction in the euro/pound. And a correction in the pound itself.
So far in the forecast! The euro/lb is in the breakout. The euras drawn a new channel, this time descending. After the breakaway from yesterday's channel, I will sell again as soon as the reversal is made (medium term). GBP/Yen - forecast came true but late and alas....

strangerr:

The pound is dying:)))

And it's better to fill in when the weekly pivot is broken at 1.3891.

I don't know what it is (drinking or singing) what is a pivot? I have a channel yesterday at 1.3890 - should rebound 30-40 pips so I will sell.

Tantrik:
Don't know what it is (drinking or singing) what is a pivot? I have a channel yesterday at 1.3890 - should bounce back 30-40 pips so I'll sell.

Learn the math, so I know why you have the border of the channel there :)))

By the way, the EA is running out on the demo, just settled the pound from 128.41.

strangerr:

I have to study the matrix to know why you have a channel edge there :)))

By the way, the Expert Advisor is running out on the demo, just settled the pound from 128.41.

And I just populated the poundjen, but a little earlier from 128.481. 7 points and mine! (And I waited for two signals). I have my own channels, patterns, signals - I will be in Hawaii to read about the pivots :))

Approximate pound pullback (Hawaii will have to wait - just stops for now)

blo0ds:

Still going down, still going down! Change to blue, I'll go in to buy.

What's the name of the turkey that paints the bars?

Post it if you don't mind.

Tantrik:
and I just settled the pound, but a little early from 128.481. 7 pips and mine! (And I waited for two signals). I have my own channels, patterns, signals - I will be in Hawaii to read about pivots :))
There's an epidemic in Hawaii....
Reason: