EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 635

The euro is being pushed up so far.

down again :-)

_Tatarin_:
down again :-)

The opening of the hour is not indicative, I assume a move up on the Euro at 1.4110-30, on the H1 a "Three Indians" pattern may be formed, that is, stops will be knocked down again, and only after the reversal at the indicated levels we will start a move down. All in all, the muddiness continues. What I have no doubts about is a good fall after this whistle.

strangerr:

The opening of the hour is not indicative, I assume a move up on the Euro at 1.4110-30, on the H1 the formation of the "three Indians" pattern is possible, that is, again knocking down the stops, and only after the reversal at the indicated levels we will start the move down. All in all, the muddiness continues. What I don't doubt is a good fall after this whistleblowing.

Yes, the fall is sure to be a full blown one! We have to wait...

Who's thinking on the pound? When do we go down?

Shniperson:
GBP-UD is a strange pair... I have a 50p spread on it... and it doesn't even make that much intraday movement...
it doesn't even make more than 50 pips. ..... the pound averaged 280 pips in a daily bar .... the eurodoll 144 pips at the moment ...... the pounddoll --185 pips and the pound zealander is averaging 360 pips every day ....

strangerr:
What I don't doubt is a good fall after this whistleblowing.

The red markings are unchanged. Could it be up?

TheXpert:

The red markings are unchanged. Maybe it's going up?

A little later to look from the weekly pilot at 1.39024

TheXpert:

The red markings are unchanged. Maybe it's going up?

I think it's time to break down this channel to make it a little bit more positive) But it's still upwards, so I can sell it later...

broken personal record for funds and losses... hooray comrades...

Reason: