EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 623

Tantrik:
No, I didn't. Goodbye, everyone.

You got serious after the chain letter.

will the hep work out?

Who's to say it won't be like this? 99.9% know that the approximate picture will be like this. And the final target I know 100%. The quid will go down to 1.3480 or so. It may even go lower. But it will get there anyway. How long it will take, I can't say. But certainly not a year and not half a year) maybe half a month will be enough and maybe even earlier.

SFB:

Who's to say it won't be like this? 99.9% know that the approximate picture will be like this. And the final target I know 100%. The quid will go down to 1.3480 or so. It may even go lower. But it will get there anyway. How long it will take, I can't say. But certainly not a year and not half a year) maybe half a month will be enough and maybe even earlier.

They've been talking about this direction and the price reach zone for a long time now...

forte928:

It's been talking about this direction and the price reach zone for a long time now...
why argue then? ))))

SFB:
why are you arguing then? ))))

I'm not arguing, I'm arguing, you must have the wrong identification of emotions...

SFB:
then why are you arguing? ))))

SFB, I'll let you in on two terrible secrets:

1. This direction for the quid is not down, but up.

2. You have not been argued with yet.

tara:

SFB, I'll let you in on two terrible secrets:

1. This direction for the quid is not down, but up.

2. You have not been argued with yet.

Did I say I was being argued with?

Maybe you are right, it will go down. Time will tell.

Waiting for a price of 1.3990 from there and jumping to the sell. will probably make it overnight.

By the way, buy is not at all hopeless.

I didn't say that.