EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 612

And who can say what on GBPJPY ? When will it go north or should I close the buy (128.12) ?

Shniperson:
And who can say what on GBPJPY ? When will it go north or should I close the buy (128.12) ?

It may hardly go up to 129 - but it will be clearer when it turns around at 124 - this is an approximate turning level and may be even lower...

Shniperson:

I closed mine at 127.88 with a small loss

RekkeR:
However, the extent to which the price moves is impossible to determine in practice, one can only speculate and make hypotheses on the basis of assumptions. As for drawdowns in the long run, they are as inevitable as the collapse of capitalism, because the price curve is never straightforward. Even after figuring out your hypothetical target, you are condemning the depot to a lot of unpredictable and uncontrollable situations, which you would prefer to sit on the fence.

I don't "sit on the fence", I go to the reversal point and there I close positions with a reversal of the trend... Identifying the point of extremum is difficult and not necessary. If all your entries come within 10% of an extremum, your net profit is within 80% of the trend, the least effort is finding entry points and peace of mind...

Well... and about Chif with a quid ... what's her upside potential?

forte928:

I don't sit on the fence, I go to the reversal point and there I close positions with a reversal of the trend... Identifying the point of extremum is difficult and not necessary. If you have all entries at 10% of an extremum, your income on the trend, all 80% of the trend is the least effort, but finding entry points and peace of mind.
It turns out in the forecasts to one side +, and you trade on the trend to the other side :^

forte928:

I don't sit on the fence, I go to the reversal point and there I close positions with a reversal of the trend... Identifying the point of extremum is difficult and not necessary. If you have all your entries at 10% of an extremum, your income on the trend, all 80% of the trend is the least effort and finding entry points and calmness...

I don't mind and I'm both in favour of it. It sucks that it doesn't always happen, the extremum is wrong or the trend is going the other way, even on small timeframes. Even now it is not certain, that the trend has turned, it simply reached the vertical line, which Strenger drew, considering it as Gann Line, and not taking into consideration that someone else thinks so too or vice versa. All optimism must be approached with a grain of pessimism.

:)))

RekkeR:
Eugene, the trend goes in different directions on different timeframes. There will be ten reversals of 5 pips in a day on a minute, one on 15m 50 pips and ...... It's easier to continue it on a higher timeframe or close it in case of absence of its continuation than to sit and wait for the sign in weeks.

All this I understand and know. At one time I developed the oscillator SSRC wave structure - which shows at what point the price is at the moment - in the figure shows the oscillator, whose red line is the current period - then comes the higher TF (yellow line and already then goes two channels of higher TF ... All involved 4 TF ...

Tantrik:
It turns out that the forecasts are in one direction +, and you trade the trend in the other :^

I have already written about predictions and forecasting technique - now the concept of determining the trend has changed, so the accuracy of reaching the price has increased of course - but at the moment I'm not aimed at an accurate prediction for this is a system which decides itself at which point to open and close ... The formation of a three-level trading system gets immediately increases the accuracy of entry and sootvetstvenno income .... but in the tester, such a technique is difficult to do so currently debugging only one-level system ... to get the possibility of debugging even a two-level system in the tester, additional data should be obtained from the older TF - hence a database of quotes and its use - and again there is a question of access to these quotes...

RekkeR:

I don't mind and I'm both in favour of it. It sucks that it doesn't always happen, if the extremum is wrong or the trend is going the other way, even on small timeframes. Even now it is not certain, that the trend has turned, it simply reached the vertical line, which Strenger drew, considering it as Gann Line, and not taking into consideration that someone else thinks so too or vice versa. All optimism must be approached with a grain of pessimism.

:)))

The trend should go down a bit more, then it will reverse to form a double top and once the weekly trend reverses, it will start its triumphal march downwards

Reason: