EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 609

dentraf:

Are the tails on the weekly candlestick confusing?
I am not entering a trade in the middle of a channel... I enter exactly on a change of direction - on the borders of the channel when the junior one turns in the opposite direction and %R allows me to find out when there is a change of direction...

RekkeR:
What are the envelopes in the screenshot, letters to Gunn? :)))

From Gunn)))) No matter what you say grandpa Gunn was strong, look at the reversal down clearly on the line and note the date of the next one - it will be the same close to it.

forte928:
They confuse me but I do not enter the trade in the middle of the channel... I enter exactly on the change of direction - on the border of the channel when the junior reverses in the opposite direction and the %R lets me orientate when there is a change of direction...

Anyway, the situation is certainly ambiguous, however, as always, but I am going down anyway

strangerr:

From Gunn))) No matter what you say grandpa Gunn was strong, look for a reversal down clearly on the line and note the date of the next one - near the same thing will happen.

is this the indicator drawing the lines?

strangerr:

И?

Victorinoxa

vinni:

Victorinoxa

Nein, nein:)))

dentraf:

is the indicator drawing lines?

Pens draw lines.

vinni:

As you like, I am convinced by this picture borrowed from Dimych from Ignatov forum.

1. Convinced of what?

2. When exactly will the dog be ?

3. what you will need to do when the Cheshire cat appears

poruchik:

1. Convincing of what?

2. When exactly will the dog be there ?

3. what will need to be done when the Cheshire cat appears

strangerr:

Pens draw lines.

Gunn's box? Don't you use the square nine?
Reason: