EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 567

strangerr:

Why did everyone think it was 1.42? The 5th wave on H1 was supposed to be shorter than the 3rd wave, how much is another matter.

Frankly speaking, I don't understand a damn thing about waves, no matter how hard I tried to do it... I do the calculations by absolutely independent system and yesterday and this morning the pivot point was absolutely clear at 1,4153, what I actually wrote about many times, but new data appeared in the afternoon and it confused me a little bit... But the thing is that now these figures after the correction will be fixed... And you know it very well yourself, because the target is still 1.45...

barfly13:

Frankly speaking, I don't understand a damn thing about waves, no matter how hard I tried to do it... I make calculations with absolutely independent system and yesterday and this morning the pivot point was absolutely clear at 1,4153 that I actually wrote about many times, but new data appeared in the afternoon and actually confused me a bit... But the thing is that now these figures after the correction will be fixed... Yes, you know it very well yourself, as the target is still 1.45...
and to what level do you expect the correction to be?

The euro rally is now declared over, for now, and the correction on the daily timeframe begins.

antoniofx:
and to what level do you anticipate a correction?

barfly13:

well, respect the specific figures - but on the frex....

strangerr:
The euro rally is now declared over, for now, and the correction on the daily timeframe begins.
Strangerr, very interested in your opinion on GBPUSD,

barfly13:

does anyone else think so?

SEVER11:

Friday: scan machine + gann forecast

The machine is not working (or I am), we used to have the same opinion :)))

For the pound I can only say where it will correct, but from where I don't know, as I follow it as far as it goes.

Ekonom:
does anyone else think so?

Around 1.34.
Reason: