EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 542

NikT_58:
I don't get it, but the robot did the same thing I would have done.

I'm not surprised - you wrote it:)))

In all seriousness, I would have done the same thing, but I've already loaded up with other couples who are more cooperative:)))

olivero:

And I sold...

Time will tell, but I don't have enough waves to 1.4 and the dimensions don't match, so I'm waiting for another one.

NikT_58:
I had a buy from me yesterday.

I wanted to ask Randsith what mark he starts counting from, white or red, then I saw and removed the post. This is a screenshot from the demo, although I shorted from 1.3975 too, at 1m on the makda diver. We will see.

I cannot believe the robot, but it is much more pleasantto win a profit than to do it with another robot. Even if it's a robot. :)))

RekkeR:

I wanted to ask Randsith what mark he starts counting from, white or red, then I saw and removed the post. This is a screenshot from the demo, although I shorted from 1.3975 too, at 1m on the makda diver. We will see.

I cannot believe the robot, but it is much more pleasant to win a profit than to do it with another robot. Even if it's a robot. :)))

Do you have it without any stops?

RekkeR:

I cannot believe the robot, but it is much more pleasant to win a profit than to do it with another robot. Even if it's a robot. :)))

for example, i was sleepy on sunday monday night and the robot did not care, he sat down and put it up and i only saw it in the morning.

strangerr:

Do you have it without stops?
I don't have the time to add the stops, and I don't want to, but I'd rather have a five that's much better and more comfortable.

rensbit:
Time will tell, but I don't have enough waves before 1.4 and the dimensions don't match, so I'm waiting for another one.

I think the fourth one will stretch. I expect that development. Yes and the diversions on the small ones....

strangerr:

It's not surprising - you wrote it :)))

In all seriousness, I would have done the same thing, but I'd have been hooked up with other couples who were more compliant:)))

It's the women you don't know who are cooperative when you've had a drink. But you never know what's on their minds. :)))

About female psychology and the similarity to currencies in the unpredictability of actions, you can ask Mrs. Galina to hold a webinar.

:)))

I also bought with my hands back on September 2 - still waiting

haha about women in a ten.