EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 501

bariga:

maybe we'll get somewhere.

Similar situations have arisen in almost all of the anti-Bucks and anti-Yen parties. Either a major divorce or a major U-turn would be logically appropriate, but the trouble is that Mr Yurchenko has not yet gathered a quorum ready to invest in the development of the north without looking back. One has to give, as they say on the Ukrainian border.

Ekonom:
Why is CAD here?

And anyway, what's this thread doing in a software forum?

grows and flourishes ))))))

yes))))))that's what he gave today......where are the corrections and pullbacks? it feels like they are giving the impression of a fast falling dollar, and then it starts to rise and everyone is freaking out))))

Beautifully drawn!!!

strangerr:

We all know how to argue with an important look, but we are not so good at posting screens with orders or saying exactly which way the price will go.
The championship is now on. By the way, it's interesting. We could go the way of Better.

Trying to sell a bit, but the fifth might stretch to 1.3890-1.3950, I'll sell more from there...

We could go to 1.4370

rensbit:
We could go to 1.4370
I have 1.3890 - 62 fibs from 1.51-1.18 drop - strong resistance, from there we may go to the fourth. I don't hope for a big correction, I think till the 50th phib...
Reason: