EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 490

Sold with a stop at 1.3813.

the target is 1.38 euros, it looks like ))))

А

Here's an experienced wave-guide giving his prediction again: Let's go down to a smaller frame - two-hours.

Here we can see that the eu is out of schedule and is already out of time at 1.4 on the 5th impulse wave.
At the same time it is in the lower reserve channel, getting ready to fall out of it.
So we wait for a test of 1.385 and dump down - tentatively at 1.35. Link:http://forum.alpari.ru/thread52174-366.html

Redbull:
А

Here's an experienced wave-guide giving a prediction again: Let's go down to a smaller frame - 2hour.

Here we can see that the eu is out of schedule and is no longer in time for 1.4 on the 5th impulse wave.
At the same time it is in the lower reserve channel, getting ready to fall out of it.
So we wait for a test of 1.385 and dump down - tentatively at 1.35. Link:http://forum.alpari.ru/thread52174-366.html

This is on the 2 o'clock, and on D the 4th wave is just starting.

strangerr:

This is on the 2 o'clock and on the D, the 4th wave is just starting.

And it seems like the forecast on the daily shows a couple of days of decline

SEVER11:

And it seems that the daily forecast shows a couple of days of decline

Yes, I think it will not be long, within a week and a half. At the level of 1.3645, we'll be stuck. 1.3726 is the daily pivot.

strangerr:
Yes, I think it won't be long, within a week and a half. At the level of 1.3645 we are going to stumble. The level of 1.3726 is the daily pivot.

That's about right :0)

)

SEVER11:

Approximately like this somewhere :0)

)
I think it will reach 1.3645 today and then it will start wobbling :)))

strangerr:
I think it will reach 1.3645 today and then it will start wobbling :)))
It seems that you and I strangerr are the only ones here ... and all the other people on the forum are cutting forex

SEVER11:
It's as if you and I are the only strangerr here ... ...and everyone's cutting forex...
Yeah, no, they're pondering :)))
Reason: