EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 463

Tantrik:

On america 1.34 could be...

Long live america! fuck 'em all......

Dersu:

And you have to start with a demo. Who crosses a river without getting undressed? And even for the first time.

Get used to the interface and off you go )))) Arguing is useless ... Demo is not a trade, it's a game ... After you lose your Raudn (virtual deposit), add virtual cash and start playing again... Lives are in stock a lot))) Kindergarten... Trading is all about observation and psychology... .... (if not MTS) Pipsarians will see what I mean... The main thing is observation and psychology... if you don't have MTS, the pipsqueaks will understand what I'm trying to say... If you trade for 20 years, you're not going to strip every day... If you think pros don't lose)))) or Soros never lost ))))............ if you're getting a small drop then trade... if you're losing then quit... that's it... or just have some adrenaline in a micro account, but it won't affect your mind and family financially... For analysis there is history... for psychology training - real trading... ... If you want to be sure of what you're dealing with, you need to be realistic...

Shlendr:

Long live america! damn them all......
they will probably crash the eu :) judging by the breakdown at 1.3325 to 1.32XX

sell limit 1.3340 profit 1.33 or in boo and profit 1.3250

chepikds:
sell limit 1.3340 profit 1.33 or in boo and profit 1.3250
maybe a sell stop and not a sell limit? =)

I don't have the impression of going down. Looks like a small correction, no more than that. Let's stay in flat for the rest of the day and then go up tomorrow. This is intuition, not analysis, I could be wrong.

I have a buy... I'm at 1.36... who's gonna do that to me?

wmlab:
maybe a sell stop rather than a sell limit? =)

Sell stop is a breakout order and sell limit is a rebound order, I only enter the market on a pullback and sell limit is just right for that purpose...

Pound sells.

Evra reversal? - buy (profit) 1.3290 - buy 1.3275 ^ :-)). stop 1.3260

Reason: