EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 456

Galina:

By the way, I can also tell you how to achieve success and prosperity for cheap :)

The secret is simple and unpretentious - you have to learn to wait for everyone to get tired of waiting and vice versa. And you need a rake, did you take it home from the cottage? Did you remember? Or do you have a mop?

Definitely, these tools are very good at restoring memory, in certain cases :)

Example: you're walking, you want to buy an eaudi, but then you step on it and it reminds you, "I've already bought this one in winter, I should look for it, it's lying somewhere and I don't need it, but I again..." :)

Time to sell?

chepikds:

Price squeezed in a triangle, be a breakout!

n1...double top target 1.31

Vizard:
n1...double top target 1.31

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/126769/page451

Don't you see yesterday-today as a "b" from last week, if you count the "c" as the white five on your top screenshot?

- I don't understand what the "b" is.

Between A and C?

RekkeR:
You don't consider yesterday-today as a "b"?

don't really understand ...explain with a screenshot...

I don't understand what "b" is.

got it... I don't trade in waves... on the patterns.... so far the trend is bullish 23 Fibo hasn't broken through... and today they may go for a second attack ... but need to recover... that's why I'm talking about 1.31....

Vizard:

Who are they?

RVC TV

Abzasc:
Does RBC TV have one opinion?

I guess so. Why?

strelets:

RVC TV

Abzasc has already answered very well....

here is another answer - if they were good at predicting, they would trade instead of scratching their tongues....

imho all of course....

Vizard:

Abzasc already answered very well....

here is another answer - if they were good at predicting, they would trade instead of scratching their tongues....

imho all of course....

I see, thank you.

strelets:

I guess so. Why?

Just wondering how you imagine it...

I strongly suspect that Vittel, for example, has a different opinion, but he doesn't voice it :)

And in general the question is kind of vague. RBC, it's big. And it's mostly analytical. That is, look and think, not look and believe.

Reason: