EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 453

Galina:

Well my friends :)

Looks like it's safe to go long on the Jew and the Aussie ?

I'm so in !

:)))

Dear Galina, what a long???????Maybe try a short with a 30pip stop.

Vizard:

already covered this morning... will be a pullback now...not really sure how the pound and gold will behave....

Gold has broken up the historic HAY, now trying to prove its mettle :) Tired if where it is now, then expect a good trend upwards. At the moment, I think it will go down to 1260, and from there it will go to the new high.

And the pound, yes... I agree with you .... it's not clear...

I wouldn't get into it now. will probably have a scramble at these levels.

nemez_:
Dear Galina, what a long???????Maybe try a short with a 30pip stop.

Well that will blow your stops tonight :) I think ... until the Aussie comes to 0.9695 shorts are a lost cause. I am waiting for it and i will short from there :). But locally, the Aussie may fall down, i don't want to argue. But something tells me, the Aussie will not go lower than 0.94. So i'm in the longs.

Galina:

well so will blow your stops tonight :)
If it does (I doubt it will) the losses are not big (30 pips), but at the moment I see only shorts.

The market will judge, it is always right unfortunately :)))

Galina:

Gold has broken through to the top of the historic HAY, now trying to prove its mettle

what a high...gold's high was yesterday...i'm talking about the fall that is going on now...and the euro rising today on the back of the pound falling...that's what i'm talking about...

золото н1 http://s41.radikal.ru/i094/1009/9e/825ad9435f49.jpg

Galina:

So I'm in the longs.

If you are in longs and already in b/u, you can keep them in b/u, but I think now longs are dangerous, better to be on the fence.

nemez_:
If it does take off (I doubt it) the losses are not big (30 pips), but at the moment I see only shorts.

yep...i'll pips down small too... but 22-23mc may go up again...lets see...

What's up? Anybody else want to short the aussie ???

:)

Galina:

What's up? Anybody else want to short the aussie ???

:)

I'm all about the eva...
Reason: