EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 442

No comment

Tantrik:
Eura sold from 1,3100 !!!

I don't understand the figure...explain...what is this? a possible development of events? is the price movement assumed? can it be linked to time and quotes?

Vizard:

I don't understand this picture...explain...what is it? is it a possible development? is it a predicted price movement? is it possible to link it to time and quotes?

future prices .... estimated ....

the green line is the price 15.00 - red is the approximate price movement and the time is relative.

Tantrik:

Future prices .... approximate...

of course approximate... just sign for the sake of argument... if you have the time... it's not clear...

RekkeR:

And what is the essence of the reversal "maturing", what objective and sub-objective signs, apart from the desire to see it, is it expressed? We went back to the 1-hour channel, we got new highs, we got over the magic number of Mr. Prival ending in zero, there are no barriers to 1.32, what is the reason for the reversal?

The first and strongest sign is the 200 SMA at 1.3150, which failed in August and is the nearest resistance to 1.3290.

The second sign is the declining volumes of the currency pair.

The third sign is Stochastic, MACD and RSI in the overbought zone.

In my humble opinion, enough arguments to get rid of the longs before the pair strengthens in the resistance range of 1.3170/1.3225.

On M15 we are approaching the overbought zone. If we break through +2/8, we will head towards 13184. We'll have a day of dancing there and then go down.

I'm behind the skate....

I'm behind the skate....

Vlad72:

On M15 we are approaching the overbought zone. If we break through +2/8, we will head towards 13184. We'll have a day of dancing there and then go down.

And the channel seems to be the same...

RekkeR:
"No comment" - do you mean we believe sacredly in coloured stripes, like the Aborigines who ate Cook, in glass beads?

And also in a ruby bracelet.
Reason: