EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 441

yes it's already open - 61 Fibo has broken through...overbought only badly... long on the pendent is open but above 1.31 probably won't be pulled out today... let's see...

3080 IMHO a U-turn...

Elliotttrader:
3080 IMHO a U-turn...

you wrote 70))) or you just made a mistake ... 80 is passable ... lie - not pass ...))

Prival:

I will try to be brief. It is the end of the financial year. A lot of trades are being covered, there is a tax noance involved. A trader who locks in a profit now. He will pay tax this year. More beautiful and correct long term analysis should be done in the last week of October, taking into account the work of accounting (accounting that currency delivery is on the second day, this year Tuesday 28 around 14:00 will be the starting point for me) it is then I start spinning the rubik's cube until it comes together.

i'm posting the chart without the analysis. made it quick for you

It was this tax nuance that I was thinking of trying to exploit in the future. I know the timing of tax payments under the Russian tax legislation, but I have not yet gathered any information about how taxation works in Europe and the States. This factor of tax time, I think, also greatly affects the movement of pairs. So there is still something to work on... RekkeR:
Very interesting to see the last quarter of 2012, what's the 1.3 or 1.5? --- I'm behind another "machine" at the moment, the time machine is at work and I'm at home for now

Vizard:

you wrote 70))) or you got it wrong... 80 is passable... I'm lying... not passing...))
yes i wrote 70 but we were on 80 at the time... (corrected in 5 seconds, you're fast ;)) ) just didn't look. Although we can still make a small momentum to the top, but I already sold out at 200 pips :)

Elliotttrader:
You're fast.
Tell me about it ... You're getting too fast with a pip )))) and you're not a boy anymore ))) so - yes, there's a reversal looming...

Vizard:
don't tell me... You're getting pretty fast with a pip )))) and you're not a boy ))) so - yes, I agree, the reversal is brewing ...

And what is the essence of the reversal "maturing", what objective and sub-objective signs, apart from the desire to see it, is it expressed? We returned to the channel, the highs renewed, the magic number of Mr. Prival, ending in zero, to 1.32 there are no obstacles on the way, what is the basis of the desire to see the reversal?

RekkeR:

... magic number ..., ending in zero crossed, up to 1.32 no obstacles in the way, what is the basis of the desire to see a reversal?

I'll clarify. the numbers are not mine. a lot of people are talking about round levels. and there are even statistics here on the forum...

for the barriers and levels. The more accurate is 1.30000 entered, then 1.30500 (there is a signal for confirmation, stop lossless and respectively added to the smart pyramid) then the level of 1.31000 scheme is the same ... now stopped at 1.30800 ... 1.31000, we are likely to pass it on the news ... etc. up to 1.32, we won't probably get there today, it's too big a daily move, we need strong news to reach it today ...

W.S. The reversal can be in any point, but according to my observations, it usually comes from round levels.

RekkeR

not a reversal but a pivot - although it could be the beginning of a full-fledged reversal.... (correction possible)...it's all about the pips...

it is hard to formalize otherwise it would have been mts long ago ...

Long hold and have reached 1.31...

it's probably unlikely to go higher today.... we'll see...

Yeah, it looks like the end of the move... the sell orders went off...

Reason: