EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 428

The growth of the pair towards the targets 1.40-1.45 is starting to drag, I think we will reach these levels by the end of the year.

"He who speaks does not know, he who knows does not speak" - Lao Tzu

ernst:

The growth of the pair towards the targets 1.40-1.45 is starting to drag, I think we will reach these levels by the end of the year.

"He who speaks does not know, he who knows does not speak" - Lao Tzu

On the H4 we can see the fifth wave in this case is the fifth wave. It is a correction to the fibo level 1.2780-1.2765 on Murray to 1.2750...in general if we look at the movement of the fifth wave to 1.2950 at this level is 127% of the fibo level of the current wave + 4/8 level of Murray + 100% FE level for the fibo expansion.

RekkeR:
Eugene, I asked a question, but the question remained unanswered, it has nothing to do with the current market situation, but rather for my own understanding, - tell me, according to you, can be "av" or "avs" first?

I do not know, I have my own understanding of the construction of waves, I use a slightly different technique to build waves and believe that there are always five-wave waves in the market ... and my construction always goes to these five-waves - the fact that sometimes it is difficult to understand which wave is going on - only through Fibo you can identify exactly which wave is going on, and this process is sometimes difficult, but really determinable.

odiseif:
pips on H4...... cool ..... and how many pips on H4 if it's not a secret?

50 to 120 pips

sanyooooook:
How about back to 1.27? )
now it's time to go to that area

for today it's roughly like this...

For those looking up....

olivero:

For those looking up....

Greetings!!!

I think you have a mistake. If you draw the trend by points: end (ii) and ii, then it will cross wave-iii, and you can't do that. By any wave markings (Neely, Classic, Niroba :) )

But that, by the way, may not change your forecast.

exi:

If you draw the trend at the points: end of (ii) and ii, it will cross wave-iii, and you can't do that. By any wave patterns (Neely, Classic, Niroba :) )

(ii) seems very strange to me in general, different DCs have different quotes at this point... Here

exi:

Greetings!

I think you have a mistake. If you draw the trend by points: end (ii) and ii, then it will cross wave-iii, and you can't do that. By any wave markup (Neely, Classic, Niroba :) )

But that, by the way, may not change your forecast.

If you can look at your version of the markings for this section...
Reason: