EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 424

rensbit:
Show me where you found such a rule that the second wave can NOT be a triangle.

Furthermore, as I recall Elleot, a triangle is a trend continuation pattern and appears in an impulse wave as the second OR fourth sub-wave.

A triangle is the penultimate figure in the wave of that order in which it is located!

rensbit:
Show me where you found such a rule that the second wave can NOT be a triangle.

Furthermore, as I recall Elleot, a triangle is a trend continuation pattern and appears in an impulse wave as the second OR fourth sub-wave.

Noterday:
The triangle is the penultimate figure in the wave of that order in which it is located!
Yes, But I would say that the triangle most often appears as the fourth wave of an impulse. The phrase "most often" is important here.

rensbit:
Yes, but I would say that the triangle most often appears as a fourth wave of momentum. The phrase "most often" is important here.
The important phrase is "penultimate figure".

Goje:

If the statement you gave is true, then I can congratulate you that the grail has been found.

Now I will know that once the third wave ends, then the next (fourth) wave will be a triangle, 100% triangle.

olivero:
No, not software. It's all in the MT4 terminal. The indicators I've seen on waves either draw wrongly or don't know what they draw at all.... Unfortunately....

Take a look at this picture. Can you comment on it?

mma.... Eurobucks moved nicely back and forth.... what's the prognosis gentlemen?

rigc:
mma.... Eurobucks moved nicely back and forth.... what's the prognosis gentlemen?
I'm sticking with my opinion for now, down. This rise is the second wave of the Eurobuck working off its targets.

would like to, otherwise the sale is hanging at a loss.....

more:

Take a look at this picture. Can you comment on it?

Can you specify what TF is in the picture?
Reason: