EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 414

Yes, I remember a move on Audienco in May. I sold a fucking lot .....

i got a lot of good news and i got fixed at 74.4 or something like that, and i sold with about 85... that was a move and joy... i worked on small stuff and spent most of it on live cash )although i don't know... i may have learned something from these lessons...

You can, but there is such a factor as: 1 must constantly monitor - i.e. the main work ! (ie, or a normal deposit of 30k when working 5%) --- again, from experience, without nerves and so on.

2 enough to live on and exaggerate ! Now it's really harder to make money, you need a good deposit and a strategy ... This is not a good business...

chepikds:
About the main thing: 1.2725-35 and down... if I'm not confused ;)

I have everything going upwards, not even preliminary signals, and they usually appear 3-4 bars before the change of direction on n1, that is 4 hours before the change of direction ...

whiteeuro:

You can, but there is such a factor as: 1 must constantly monitor - i.e. the main work ! (ie, or a normal deposit of 30k when working 5%) --- again, from experience, without nerves and so on.

2 enough to live on and exaggerate ! Now it's really harder to make money, you need a good deposit and a strategy ... This is not a good business...

With 30k and a normal strategy - entry for 2-3 days and holding the position, gets within these three days of 200p and more - 350-400p and a couple of lots, so it turns out that within these two days comes out a profit and no nerves

audi's doing so well no matter what...kerry fucking trade))

for parity, or 0.94 ... and on the seasonal pattern, when the audi likes to crash, has anybody done any analysis?

I'd like to go long term at 0.80-0.84 sometime...

Everything is good, but they forgot about the moose) And in general I say 30k and you can live a good life) with 7k 300k made in 5 years plus withdrawals of 10k every month)

forte928:

I have everything looking upwards, not even preliminary signals, and they usually appear 3-4 bars before the change of direction on n1...

so there will be some exception to the rule...

forte928:

I have everything looking upwards, not even preliminary signals, and they usually appear 3-4 bars before the change of direction on n1...

On m15 everything is already visible, of course, if you keep in mind the higher TF...

Good night, everyone! Forte's strategy is the most sound! The market will show....

ruslan67:

audi's doing so well no matter what...kerry fucking trade))

for parity, or 0.94 ... and on the seasonal pattern, when the audi likes to crash, has anybody done any analysis?

I'd like to go long term at 0.80-0.84 sometime...

that's my opinion...

Reason: