EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 404

in my view the correction ends (ended) at 1.2757. Or just the first wave of the correction.

Noterday:
Already today it will be 1.2590...........

It's not always what we want that happens in the market... I had the uptrend signals yesterday - they were harbingers of an uptrend, and only this morning there were the first real uptrend signals...

torgus:
It's not showing.
On the heel, going in threes (euro/bucks), which indicates a correction

rensbit:

You should at least switch to H1, less hassle and worries, you set it and wait - two days are usually...

forte928:

It is not always what we want that happens in the market... I got the uptrend signals yesterday - they were the harbingers of an uptrend, and the first real uptrend signals appeared in the morning...

:)

Work hard. I know you have a promising system :)

But no one has ever cancelled Elliott.

1.2590 - at 01:00 a.m. Moscow time. (3rd wave down + fundamentals will be negative everywhere, maybe even something bad.....) but first 1.2780-90 should catch on...

rensbit:
A correction upwards? All I see is down. 1.618 on the Fib will be?

torgus:
About an upward correction?
About an upward correction, the current trend is downward.

I don't know... Obama will say something... he'll also go one way or the other :)

Noterday:

:)

Work hard. I know you have a promising system :)

Except that no one has cancelled the Elliotta.

1.2590 - at 01:00 a.m. MSC.

Price movements are oscillating contours which always create oscillations around the centre - in this case it was the bottom half-wave which takes the price upwards and the descending daily channel is pointing downwards with a very slight slope which can be considered as a horizontal channel - hence the price can be said in this case to have a sideways oscillating movement.

torgus:
About an upward correction? I can already see it's all down. 1.618 on the Fib will it be?
Better give the price, it's not clear from which points 1.618
Reason: