EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 372

Flex:
I have been following this thread, maybe it's the first time I've seen it. I am following this topic, probably the last 100 pages, the conclusion is that the majority present here are just guessing or reading the tea leaves or as has been shown here, some people went to buy last night and today they expect fall, to such people, just leave their opinions to themselves so as not to be stupid and not to drag newcomers into a pit.

If a person knows where he goes, and more importantly the ideal entry point, as well as the exit point, most likely he will not have time to go to this forum or, easier, he will not tell anyone.

That's why people post opinions about their views of the market and discuss them here. Truth is born in an argument. No one opens positions in a beginner's account for them.

Up to 1.2700-1.2722, then down.

Flex:
Hi all! I am following this topic, probably the last 100 pages, the conclusion most of those present here are just guessing or coffee grounds, or as has been shown here on chamomile, some yesterday evening went to buy and today is already guessing that it will start to fall, to such people just advice to leave their opinions to themselves, that would not be foolish and do not drag beginners into a pit for themselves.
Everyone digs his own pit, and you dig your own and stay out of others'. You dig your own hole and stay out of someone else's. As for the buy, let the buy stand, we'll go back to the buy, don't be so nervous. And if 100 p you have a problem, maybe you should go digging potatoes?

Flex:
Hi all! I am following this topic, probably the last 100 pages, the conclusion most people present here are just guessing or coffee grounds or as it has already been shown here on a daisy, some went to buy last night and today already guess that it will start to fall, such people just leave their opinions to themselves so as not to be foolish and not to drag newcomers into a pit for themselves.

I advise you not to read Racker's stupid fabrications about pioneers who are losing at someone else's instigation. Beginners work on demo or micro accounts from $10 and it's out of the question.

You should be more specific about guessing.

My market vision for today. I do not oblige anyone to place orders (Flex request):

buy sell

eurusd 1.2560 1.2730

gbpusd 1.5360 1.5540

jpyusd 83.44 85.50

eurjpy 104.84 108.88

gbpjpy 128.20 132.75 for today only. Tomorrow the levels will change.

gip:

I advise you to take your own advice. And don't read the stupid rekker's fabrications about the pioneers leaking at someone else's instigation. Newbies work on demo or micro accounts starting at $10 and there's no talk of a pit.

Offtopic.

I really stepped on your ass when the farts came out of your mouth.

Rookies should work where their abilities, mental and financial, allow them. And learn to distinguish the word 'fish' or 'honey' in the chaos of the market-bazaar chaos, since that's what they came there for, so that they can correctly identify the right direction to the right counter.

Fibo:

My market vision for today. I do not oblige anyone to place orders (Flex request):

buy sell

eurusd 1.2560 1.2730

gbpusd 1.5360 1.5540

jpyusd 83.44 85.50

eurjpy 104.84 108.88

gbpjpy 128.20 132.75 for today only. Tomorrow the levels will change.

Offtopic is a guessing game.

RekkeR:

I really stepped on your arse with all the farts coming out of your mouth.

Newcomers should work where their capabilities, mental and financial, allow them. And learn to distinguish the word 'fish' or 'honey' in the chaos of the market-bazaar, since that is what they came there for, in order to correctly identify the right direction to the right counter.

Offtopic.

darka7:
We all dig our own pits, you dig your own and stay out of other people's pits. As for the buy, let this buy be worthwhile, we will go back to this buy and do not get so nervous. And if you have a problem with 100 p, maybe you should go digging potatoes.

As for the avatar, you should put on your avatar that you have emptied more than you have earned, I would give advice to give the money to an orphanage.

gip:

I suggest you take your own advice. And don't read the Racker's dumb remarks about newbies losing at someone else's instigation. Newbies work on demo or micro accounts starting at $10 and there's no talk about a pit.

That's what I do.

Flex:

I can also add that the forecast may change as many as five times a day, if that is the system. For example, north has two opposite forecasts, if not one, then the other. And indicator readings may change to the opposite several times a day.

As for guessing, I agree, it is not a guessing game.

Reason: