EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 317

pound/bucks buy 1.55772, TP 1.56053, SL 1.54644; sell 1. 1.54644, TP 1.54314, SL 1. 55772.

RekkeR:

Have you looked at the 15m, baize?

I don't have any CW. I haven't had much time, either. There are digits and colourless invisible squares, which, if you stretch out the size, appear. Numbers on the field, depending on the position of the arrow near the column, change position. And the terminal hangs. If it's not difficult, please send me a screenshot of it.

I don't have the pound, my deposit is not rubber:)))

I liked it the most - it has no binding to the forex.

strangerr:

Pound not baju, the depot is not rubber:)))

What I liked the most is that there is no reference to the TF.

What about two? Too bad there's no stero/goggles... Zita and Gita, twin sisters. Identical. Or are they identical? We should... we should ask her to check it out.

RekkeR:
What's two? Too bad we don't have stero/goggles...
On one mf15, on the other H4, is there a difference? I mean, it's exactly the right CW, which only takes into account price movement regardless of time.

Price movements over the last 65 trading days for currency pairs:

EUR/USD + 1.1065%

USD/CHF - 10,0625%

GBR/USD + 7.4267%

USD/JPY - 4,8536%

Against CHF, GBR, JPY went down, but not against EUR...strange. Who needs a strong dollar right now?

Japan certainly doesn't at the moment.

Or it's time to learn the ropes)))))))

Next week buy, we won't see the euro below 1.26.

And it was not for nothing that gold went down.

Next week is the news week, so I just watch the market. If there is good news, there will be some movement, then I can buy in.

Good buy on the AUDBX, pushed off the support and got a pin, you can buy with a target at 0.93-0.9350 and a stop at 0.8820-0.8860.

This is the picture on the baxen, buy when the daily bar closes above the trend bar.

Well, and gold, I think that's pretty clear:)))

Reason: