EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 305

strangerr:

And look at H4 and D.

Don't you think you've looked?) And what do you mean by that?

Noterday:
You think you haven't seen it?) And what do you mean by that?

There was an upwards impulse or an A wave of correction on D, you can draw your own conclusions from there.

strangerr:

On D there was an upwards impulse or an A wave of correction, you can draw your own conclusions from there.

I posted options on H4 a couple of pages ago, there are three of them, but one has already been cancelled. If you're interested, scroll through.

Now there will be a rise and then a big fall, either in C wave or 1of1of3!!!

Well basically everything is on my screenshots and shown.

Noterday:
I posted options on H4 a couple of pages ago, there are three of them, but one has already been cancelled. If you're interested, scroll through.

Yes I remember them, it's just that on D, if there is a further drop, it means it's the second wave coming and the rise after it will be good.

The nearest analogue of the current figure is on 24 May.

strangerr:

Yes I remember them, just on D if there will be further drop, it means this is the second wave coming and the rise after it will be good.

According to my calculations there is no second wave here, i.e. it can of course go B wave and then take off in C wave (red variant), but fuck the foundation does not allow =)

Green variant - cancelled.

The main one is still the BLUE variant

By the way, the target for the current anticipated rise is 1.2950-1.30, then some unplanned news may come out, a la "everything is bad" and fly down.

Noterday:

According to my calculations there is no second wave here, i.e. it could of course go B wave and then take off in C wave (red variant), but fuck the foundation does not allow =)

Green variant - cancelled.

The main one is still the BLUE variant.

I'm referring to the daily timeframe.

strangerr:
I mean the daily timeframe.

Oh my god =) Well, what difference does it make? H4, reduce it - that's daytime.)

OK, the market will judge ;)

Good luck!

Reason: