EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 287

strangerr:
Yes, I think so too, but the reports are worrying - they sold a lot of euriks, so as not to go down to 1.2650.

I'm going for fundamentalism as well. :)

but soon we'll see the point from which we'll start building the week.

If we open almost at the same place where we closed, we'll be on the upside...

But if they go lower, they may not only break through 1.26 or 1.25, they may even fall below 1.22

Anichka:

If you do not go to the link, just do not follow it. I saw a triangle and said, "That's how I see it".)
Concerning the situation on a monthly timeframe: in order not to strain yourself, madam, a classical Woolf model is drawn there, in which the 5th wave (the last one down before the rise) is very often not worked out completely (often by 40-60%).

strangerr:
Regarding the situation on the monthly timeframe: in order not to stress you, madam, there is a classic Wolf model, in which the 5th wave (the last one down before the rise) very often does not work out completely (often by 40-60%).

Thank you.

I would like to see the Eurobucks go up in the short term ((((.

Anichka:

Thank you.

I'd like a short-term exit of the Eurobucks up ((((

I promise if we open no lower than 1.2735...

In general, if there is no five-wave wave on the required TF, we look for it on the other one, until we find it.

The situation is simple. Now we can implement the basic principle of the market: "Buy cheap, sell expensive".

The price barely pierced the MA100, almost stopped.

I bought from 1.2820 and now I am waiting for the loss of 70 pips. I will allow 200 more, without buying.

If the north trend will continue, it is possible to catch 1000-1500 points within a month.

Quite a rare moment.

Sta2066:

In general, if there is no five-wave wave on the required TF, we look for it on another one until we find it.

The situation is simple. Now we can implement the basic principle of the market: "Buy cheap, sell expensive".

I bought from 1.2820 and now I am waiting for the loss of 70 pips. I will allow 200 more, without buying.

If the north trend will continue, it is possible to catch 1000-1500 points within a month.

It is quite a rare moment.

Everyone pipsips. intuitively-reflexively.

Who and how often look at high timeframes?

;)

FreeLance:

Everyone is pipsing. intuitively and reflexively.

Who and how often looks at tf high poryakoffs?

;)

After the drain

Sta2066:

In general, if there is no five-wave wave on the required TF, we will look for it on another one, until we find it.

Quite a rare moment.

I think 1500 at least, but the bottom is at 1.2426, as I said before (end of correction on tf D).

Sta2066:

After the flush.

Great! DDD

A real experience - you can't drink it away!

Even on holiday!

---

Thank you! Looks like we have the same vision...

;)

It might be, but I will go out at 1.2580, because it might not be a correction.

Reason: