EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 226

sever30:

your gratitude will replace the purse strings for me.
Another "wandering monk" rightly money is evil.

Tantrik:
Another "wandering monk" right money is evil.

:)))

Don't forget, there is another life - the real one. You can earn money there too.

Tantrik:
Another "wandering monk" right money is evil.

"Wandering monk" - I should call one of my colleagues that... he never takes extra money from a client... the client doesn't know or give a damn and he (the colleague) doesn't charge him...

sever30:
Your gratitude is a substitute for my purse.
Yes I am immensely grateful, today is honestly the first time, without thinking I opened a small order on the forecast. I do not believe anyone, other people's thoughts can and should be used to analyze your own, and decisions should be based only on your own. If you develop the begging instincts of Pavlov's dog, the brain will evolve according to Darwin, for want of use.

I find other people's thoughts interesting in terms of trying to understand the other person's stance, to find something new for myself. It is not a never-ending study! By the time you understand and find an answer to something unfamiliar, you have time to pick up piles of information at the same time. At least the brain doesn't atrophy. But I'm fed up with today, it's not a job, it's a "pain in the ass"! That's it for today. Good luck to everyone!

I threw a feed on the yen index, may or may not be a coincidence...

it seems that the support-resistance principle also works here and turns one into the other

sever30:

Pound/bucks buy 1.55765, TP 1.56034, SL 1.54424; sell 1.54424, TP 1.54105, SL 1.55765. I am not responsible for the mulipoose points. Seen three flips at most, so volume is your choice.

Closed on TP.

Tantrik:
Another "wandering monk" rightly money is evil.
Money is not evil because evil doesn't end so quickly :)

Tantrik:
Another 'wandering monk' right money is evil.

Money beats evil!!! (с)

To be honest, money really isn't evil. But "greediness" is evil ))

Reason: